Six men led by their (Level 1) NCO, Sergeant Ebenezer Goode.
As with the 95th Rifles in my earlier post, I've painted these relatively quickly by limiting the number of layers to one or two. I've also been a bit less "tidy" but at tabletop viewing distance it really doesn't notice!
Here's the recipe (from a Halfords grey primer undercoat):
- Flesh - Foundry Flesh shade/mid/light
- Jacket - Foundry Madder Red shade, Foundry Bright Red shade
- Trousers - Foundry Slate Grey mid
- Coat roll - Foundry Slate Grey mid/light
- Backpack, Boots, Cartridge box & Shako - GW Black, Foundry Charcoal Black mid
- Facings - Foundry Cornflower Blue shade/mid
- Canteen - Foundry Night Sky shade/mid (strap in Rich Butternut shade)
- Haversack - Foundry Boneyard shade/mid
- Plume - Foundry Dragoon Green shade/mid
- Musket - GW Scorched Brown, Foundry Conker Brown shade
- Belts & Straps - Foundry Austrian White mid, Foundry White
Thanks for looking!