Thursday, 25 August 2016

British Infantry Section

I already have four 8 man sections* but looking in my boxes of toy soldiers I stumbled upon enough figures for another section. So on to the painting table they went!

(*I know that sections are theoretically 10 strong, but I'm allowing for a few casualties)

The 'recipe' I use can be found under the Painting tab, see above.


I especially liked the Bren gunner with the weapon shouldered and a look on his face that suggests he's having a good grumble about boots / officers / weather, etc. Hard to see at this scale but he has, honest!

8 comments:

Solo wargaming-on a budget! said...

Fantastic! Full of character, very nicely painted Sir.

Rodger said...

Beautiful work there Matt!

JOHNBOND said...

Yes, nice work Matt :-)

Matt said...

Thanks chaps! Very kind :o)

Andy Duffell said...

So you've got five sections now? Paint a few more and you've got a second platoon...

Matt said...

Andy... That's a bloody good idea!! I really quite enjoy the Brits (no camo!?!)
Cheers
Matt

Phil said...

A wonderful section sir, great job!

Paul Scrivens-Smith said...

Nicely done.