Saturday, 1 September 2012

Dark Ages Scenery

Whilst having a short rest from painting models, my lovely wife has painted a couple of pieces of resin scenery. First is this thatched wattle animal pen from Grand Manner.


I think Sven likes sheep ;o)


Next is this rather nice little boat from Dreamholme Collectables.


I suppose I need to make some fishing nets and barrels of herring next!?


I like to add a few little extras to battlefields rather than just game around a building, a hill and a few trees, and these are exactly the sort of items I look out for at shows.

6 comments:

Maxamillian Walker said...

Interesting pieces, the small things really bring a game to life!

wardy-la said...

Nice stuff! I have only recently discovered Dreamholme and I must say I am impressed with their work.

Rodger said...

These look fantastic. Very well done Mrs Matt! I too like the wee extra bits that make a table look so much better.

Ray Rousell said...

Very nice, I like the boat, I'll have to get one of those!

Paul of the Man Cave said...

Lovely pieces! Bits like this bring the table to life.

Galen Von Youngman said...

Very nice!