The distinctive camo scheme is known as "Caunter".
Dave's recipe is as follows - the colours are Portland Stone, Silver Grey and Slate
- Undercoat with Humbrol Dark brown Spray (which isn't very dark)
- Basecoat of GW Tallarn Sand
- GW Administratum Grey for the Silver Grey
- GW Fang for the Slate
- GW Brown Wash to pick out the detail
- Drybrush highlights for each of the base colours
- Drybrush the GW Fang with GW Administratum Grey
- Drybrush everything with GW Karak Stone
Looking forward to getting this in the sights of my DAK gunners!