|The three ... err ... musketeers?|
|Alec, Me, Paul and Dave|
|A large ECW game - just before opening time!|
|Love the flock of sheep - from 1st Corps|
|A nice little scene|
|WW1 in the Middle East|
|Liked the little dioramas|
|Some explosive Bolt Action|
|I think this was an 1812 winter retreat game|
|The ECW in progress|
|An intriguing small scale fantasy skirmish|
|The Penarth lads and their War of the Roses game|
|Glenn and Richard of Elite Wargames & Models - nice fellas!|
It was also good to catch up with a number of now familiar faces in the trade scene. It seemed that pretty much all the traders I spoke to were having a busy day – good news all round.
What did I treat myself to? Well... having flogged various bits on eBay recently I was sufficiently "in funds" to pick up the following modest haul;
- A lovely mix of scatter terrain (barrels, crates, treasure chests, etc) from Debris of War - Nice to meet you Tony ;o)
- A box of Perry DAK to boost my growing collection ready for our Western Desert campaign.
- Some blank hills from Kallistra – these will become rocky sand dunes.
- Three packs of Mini Natur tufts.
- A small collection of intriguing female figures (not "icky" ones!) from Glenn and Richard at Elite Wargames & Models, a blunderbuss armed Portuguese Partisan leader, another a well-to-do lady with a pistol and a physician about to treat a wounded soldier (ideal as a Physic in SP2)